Agency appointment requirements:
- Agency must have current Texas Department of Insurance General Lines license.
- Agency must have a full time office staff and physical location other than a home office.
- Agency must have Errors and Omissions insurance, minimum limit is $500,000/$500,000.
- Agency must have two years experience in the insurance industry.
- Agency must have a standard lines appointment.
- Agency must have commercial insurance knowledge to quote commercial products.
- If you are signing up under a business name, the entity must be licensed with the Texas Department of Insurance; otherwise, you must sign the agreement in your personal name.
- Agency must have internet connection. Please see “System Requirements” for additional information.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Griffin General Agency, Inc. Currently, we have no minimum volume commitments and welcome submissions from all valid Texas licensed producers. Please review agency requirements and submit the following: Agency Profile Form, the declarations page of your Errors and Omissions Insurance, a copy of your General Lines license, and your W-9 Form. For any additional questions you may have regarding the appointment process or Griffin General Agency, Inc. please contact us at (281)820-0555 or send inquiries to email@example.com