Griffin General Agency, Inc. specializes in Homeowner, Dwelling Fire, and Mobile/Manufactured Homes. Since 1980, our sound underwriting principles and results have provided GGA Inc. the opportunity to partner and build long lasting relationships with financially strong and stable markets whose reputations for outstanding quality and service are unsurpassed in the industry.
Whether you have homes with losses, high protection classes, secondary, seasonal, vacant dwellings, or mobile/manufactured homes, we have a product for you. If it is quote on a high valued home, condominium, or renters insurance, we can do that too!
Our customized 24 hour “real time” self-service portal provides our agents with the following:
- Automated Underwriting – Preliminary Process
- Quotes convert to Applications
- Bind Coverage
- Policy Issuance
- Premium Finance (Multiple payment plans with various payment options for your convenience.)
- View & Print Policy Documents and Invoices
All documents may be generated, downloaded, and signed before the insured leaves your office or emailed to him/her within a matter of minutes! The lifecycle of the policy is managed online from the quote through the renewal. Put GGA, Inc. to work for you! We can solicit your renewals while you do what you do best … focus on selling NEW or you may solicit your own, if that’s what works best for your agency!
Important Note: Flood is the #1 natural disaster in America. Rainstorms have become more severe and frequent in recent years. While your property may not be in a flood zone, you’re still at risk. Flood and excess flood policies offer coverage for physical loss and damage caused by flood or rising water. A standard homeowner policy does not cover your insured’s home or belongings from rising water or flood. A separate policy is required unless a specialty program/product is available with the option to purchase coverage for additional premium.
American Reliable Insurance Company offers Inland Flood Coverage designed specifically for the homeowner or renter in lower-risk areas where floods are becoming more frequent. This is a personal lines policy endorsement that attaches to the insured’s mobile/manufactured home, homeowners, and dwelling fire policy. With lower limits ($5,000 – $50,000) and attractive rates, the Inland Flood Coverage Endorsement appeals to those who live outside of Special Flood Hazard areas and whose losses are expected to be less severe based on their home location.
Coverage Highlights Include:
- Residence and certain other structures (e.g. shed, pool house)
- Personal Property, Loss of Use (sub-limits may apply)
- Emergency Removal (limits may vary) Debris Removal
If greater limits are desired, we offer one of the very best private flood products on the market today! Login required, simple online process, competitive rates with only14 day waiting period!
Here are some considerations:
- Your customer is looking for additional coverages or an alternative tot he NFIP product at a competitive price
- Your customer prefers replacement cost coverage for their primary and/or secondary home,
- Your customer owns a secondary home and would like to avoid paying a surcharge.